Brew Works is your local microbrewery, making small batch beer, using all natural ingredients. We use all Australian produce wherever possible. Our beer is preservative free.
Fresh beer is best and where better to get wonderful fresh beer than direct from the source!
At Brew Works you can:
- Make your own small batch beer. Call us now to make a booking!
- We can put your beer in kegs of all shapes and sizes.
- Come and explore our tap room! A friendly environment, consisting of a selection of 6 of our beers on tap, wine & soft drink as well. Schooners for $10 or less, and Pots for $8 or less. Where else can you enjoy a few beers that price in your own back yard!
- Bring your own cheese platter, or order pick-up / delivery from your favourite local establishment
- Come and try our Raspberry Gin Sling, made with our own brewed Apple and Raspberry, or an Apple Mojito, made with our own brewed Crisp Apple.
Our Beers On Tap Are a Selection Of:
|Aussie Pale Ale – Classic Aussie pale, light, crisp and refreshing
|Amarillo – Golden coloured, light bodied Aussie style beer, full hop flavour
|Arthur’s Ale – Easy drinking pale ale, mosaic hop
|Brew Works XPA – Light refreshing Extra Pale Ale
|Ninja – Japanese style rice lager, light and fresh
|On The Hop – A generously hopped XPA
|Saaz Smash – Lovely European style beer with slight bitterness
|Red IPA – Dark and generously hoppy
|Espresso Stout – Dark stout with a hint of fresh coffee flavour and aroma
|Chocolate Porter – Porter with the richness of chocolate
Or We have bottles of our own beverages for consumption on premises, of
|Crisp Apple – Light, refreshing, dry cider
|Apple and Ginger – Light, refreshing and with a good hit of ginger to balance the sweetness
|Ginger Beer – More than a hint of tangy fresh ginger
|Raspberry and Apple – Apple with the delicious tang of raspberry and a gorgeous rosy blush
Want to try a more familiar drink?
|Wild Raspberry Vodka
|Hard Lemon Squash
|Canadian Club and Dry
|Johnny Walker and Coke
We also have a selection of wines, by the glass or bottle…
Our Current Hours are:
|1.00pm to 6.00pm
|1.00pm to 6.00pm
|1.00pm to 10.00pm
|12.00pm to 6.00pm
Please reach out to us on Facebook.
Or, click here for our contact details.